Monday, June 27, 2011

Goodmorning!

Today is the start of a new week!

Plans for this week are as follows:

Monday - finish up all my American Government for highschool and work on cleaning, and possibly some lawn mowing.
Tuesday - Finish up any remaining schooling for highschool and go to Heart's Cry practice.
Wedesday - Meet with Gloria Riefer to complete English Lit for highschool
Thursday - Last meeting with Gloria for school, finish English Lit and all highschool on this day!!! That evening I'm officially graduated!!!!! :D :D
Friday - basking in the glorious rays of having finished my highschool... Just kidding... I will be cleaning and mowing like crazy before our haying party :P
Saturday - baking pies and finishing up last minute details before people start arriving for our Haying party! :D I can't wait!
Sunday - enjoy a relaxing day (hopefully)

There is my crazy week. I'm getting so excited about finishing my high-school! I thought this day would never come! I'm so looking forward to Friday, the first official WHOLE day of having no more high-school. :)

Well, for now it's time for me to get to work on that government, so I will catch up with you all later!
Many blessings!

No comments: