Thursday, October 13, 2011

Walk For Life

Grace and I helped out our Pregnancy Resource Center this year by walking in their Walk for Life.
She and I both raised over 1,000 dollars. :)

I was the photographer for the P.R.C. I thought I would add some of the photos from our walk. 

Joe and Jane Dalton, founders of our Pregnancy Resource Center in Rolla, MO 

My wonderful friend, Jessica was helping with face painting. I was her  practice person ;)

Friends forever!

It was a rainy day for our Walk for Life

That didn't stop us from walking!


Beautiful Tess :) I love you girl!

Maggie! I love her so much! :D

I decided to load this photo, but it wasn't because I looked good in it... I was really tired... :P
You look good though Alex! :D
Anyway, there's our Walk For Life :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Great pix Alyssa! Haha! Alex is so awesome.=)