Thursday, September 15, 2011

Patriot Day

 Hello everyone,

Last Saturday was Patriot Day in Rolla MO. They had a bunch of fun things to do, singing, skits, face painting. They had a lot of fun things to do. So here are some pictures from that day. :)
Beautiful girls 

Sweet hugs

Our cousin Megan worked one of the booths and handed out popcorn. This was her stance. 

Jenny and I :)

Sweet little Riley 

Running and trying to keep his little pants up ;)
I went on a walk with Ashley, Joel and Andy and Amy. Andy and Amy's little son kept running ahead of us. He was so cute because his pants wouldn't stay up the whole time he ran. It was the cutest thing. :)
Beautiful sunset

My cousin... :P Nice one Connor

Chris and I. :) 
There's the ending to our Patriot Day. We all had a wonderful day. :)

1 comment:

Farm Kids said...

Just to let you know Lyss, it's Riley-not Ryan. =P Cute pics!<3 That was so much fun. Wow, those are nice ones of Kels and me.=) Ha!
~Jenny