Megan came back to Jeannie's house with a 5 left clover. She was very proud! :)
A weird little puff ball thingy...
Spring peeper!
Two Sundays ago our church had it's annual picnic at Lion's Club Park. Everyone had a blast there playing games and eating amazing food!
People hanging out and enjoying the weather.
Rachel Frisbee after three hours of volleyball. She was pretty tired afterwards!
And me! I'm heading back to college tomorrow afternoon. It will be another long drive, but I'm looking forward to it! :) I'm hoping to hang out with some friends while I'm down there as well. :)This is it for the pictures update for now. I have pictures of a bonfire that all the family's on the farm did last night, but those will have to wait until later. For now it's time for me to get cranking on a bunch of different things before I leave tomorrow!
Blessings all!

No comments:
Post a Comment