![]() |
| Megan, Tess, Benjamin and I in Seussical the musical |
Hello everyone! As you can see from the pictures, Fine Linen Drama is on my mind! :D Today were auditions for our newest productions! My auditions, as well as the rest of my family went incredibly well. We're looking forward to hearing the results. :)
This year we are doing "School House Rock" a fun musical about school. We're also doing a play for the older group of kids, "You Can't Take it with You." The play and musical should be a blast! I will put up performance dates when we figure out if we were cast for them.
"Pirates of Penzance" was the first musical I was a part of. I am the 6th person if you start from the left. That musical was a blast!
There's our whole group from Seussical. What a blast! I can't wait to begin working with Fine Linen again. Even if I'm just behind the stage helping with props it will be a blast! :D
Tonight I'm going to a fun day at the park with friends and family. Friends of ours are doing something they call Patriot Day. Face painting, games, choir singing, and skits will be performed and done at the park. It should be a lot of fun. I hope to have pictures to put up here later from it :)





No comments:
Post a Comment