Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pictures of different things

 Hello everyone!
Well, I decided it would be easy to quickly put up some pictures of what's been going on lately. So here's some stuff to update you with. :)

College has been going great. Although I have this whole week off because yesterday I had my wisdom teeth pulled... Oh joy... So I'll put up a few pictures of me from having my wisdom teeth pulled. ;)

Above and right below are pictures that I took while I was at college this last time. I found that it's a lot of fun to go to West County Mall for my lunch break. While I was there this time I decided to try on a prom gown. They're always so much fun to wear! Someday I hope to be able to wear a big, gorgeous dress like this to a dance! It would make my dreams come true. :)
 Ahh, I loved this dress. Blue is definitely  the color I would choose for a prom gown.
 Me, back at college. I thought my outfit and hair style was cute that day so I decided to take a picture. :P

 This is Tosha. She's the little dog that lives with the Swift family. I get to hang out with her every time I visit there. She's the cutest, funniest little dog ever! I love her to death. I had to make sure I got a picture up here of her. :)
 Okay, so the biggest news that is going on here at home right now is the fact that our family finally put in our wood flooring!!! :D After having sub flooring since 2005 it's amazing to actually walk on beautiful, smooth wood floor. We still have the sub flooring in areas that need to be carpeted, but those areas will be finished in due time. :)
 Our entree way, we have this nice walking area from the front door past the living room into the dinning room. It's going to be so pretty when there's carpet! :D
 And now, introducing me. The girl who just had her wisdom teeth out. :P I took these as soon as I had awaked from surgery. :P Yeah, I look kind of weird... :P
 In the car. . .
And without the ice pack.. Yeah, I look high, and I kind of was... I had a lot of pain killer to help with all the pain. It's really thrown my emotions all over the place too... I keep feeling like I need to cry, but I have no reason to. It's pretty weird, but I'm doing well.

So there's my newest update to the blog, if something doesn't make sense it's probably because I'm not thinking the clearest. I'm still on strong pain killers. ;)
Peace out!

1 comment:

Farm Kids said...

I love dress shopping. That's probably the only kind of shopping I enjoy!=P When you know you're not going to buy it, but you pick it up anyway..! We girls on the farm should go together sometime! That'd be fun. Love you!<3 ~Jen