I know it's been quite awhile since I last posted anything without a million pictures, so I figured it was time to give you a true update on how I am and what I've been doing lately. :)
January came with lots of performances for "You Can't Take it with You". I'm sure people saw my last post and all the pictures that were in it. Any time that Fine Linen does a show that I can't be in, I do my best to find other ways that I can still be a part of it. Last night was the cast party at Nisbett's house for "You Can't Take it with You". Everyone had a blast playing different games, laughing, and catching up with each other. What a great group of people to hang out with!
Let's see... At home I have been working, since January, on making a digital family newsletter. It is our family Christmas newsletter, or at least it was going to be... We've had so many problems in getting it online and having it work properly that I'm not sure if it will ever be up... :P Pray that we get it up soon! I have also be working to build a website for a client. It has been a great experience and so far it's looking good. :)
Sometime in February I will be starting online classes with College Plus for a degree in Marketing. Even though I dread school work and have been enjoying not having stuff like that to do, I'm looking forward to starting college. There's something about being a college student that makes me feel good inside. I'm hoping to find many days to study over at the farmhouse with Clara like I did last summer with my high school. It's always more fun to have a study partner. :)

"A Tale of Two Cities" is the musical that I am in this year. Dad, Colin and I all got roles in it. :) We're all very excited to be hanging out with such an incredible cast. Tonight is our first practice. We're making it into more of a party though so that new people that have never been a part of Fine Linen can get to know everyone. With "Tale" starting up I'm suddenly going to be very busy! College all during the week and most likely, weekends, and "Tale" practices. As well as get togethers with friends and sleepovers. :D It will be a crazy time, but one filled with great memories.
Everything here on the home front is going well. Dad still struggles with Lyme disease, but as the days pass he is seeming to get better instead of worse, although he does still have really bad days. Homeschooling is going well, although it's been a little more crazy lately because we've had barfing kids in the house all this past week... :P
One last thing that I've been up to is working out with my friend, Abby Ymker, at Vessels Fitness. We both have always wanted to work out and be in better shape, but never tried it until now. I knew that if I didn't have someone to work out with that there was no way I would stay up with it. So far we meet once to twice a week at the gym and while we're at home we work out with weights and other things. This summer we're hoping to be able to run a 5k race, at least, that is our goal. :)
Anyway, I think that is about it! Hope this post didn't bore you to death... :P
Many blessings all!

No comments:
Post a Comment