| Taking lots of funny pictures |
| Abby and I hanging out downstairs during the show :) |
| This is just a glimpse of what the stage looked like. It was so much more fantastic in real life! :D |
| I love these girls! They're all so beautiful and so much fun! <3 |
| Abby and I again! |
| Jenny did a fantastic job at playing the main role of Alice in "You Can't Take it With You" Great job Jenny! You were amazing! |
![]() |
| Sweetest couple! :D I love these two together! They did an incredible job on stage too! |
![]() |
| Awesome people :) |
![]() |
| Chad giving his cool look for being a G-man. |
![]() |
| A little ecstatic I think ;) |
Everyone had a blast and we were sad when the show was over, but that's only because it's time to get to work on "A Tale of Two Cities" Fine Linen's next production that will be showing in April! Be ready for tons and tons of updates about that show!
For the rest of my day though I'm going to get back to building a website for a client of mine and then get ready to take the boys into basketball practice tonight. :) Another busy day, but it has been good. :) Maybe tomorrow I can try to update people about what's going on in my life in text instead of all pictures. There's so many things to get people caught up on! :)
Until then, live long and prosper and I will see you later! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment