Derek Ymker got both Emily and I standing on the wake board within the first few hours of getting to their house. We had quite a few wipe outs, but it was loads of fun! :D
There she is! :D
There's me! Although you can't really tell.. My form is really bad here... On Sunday I went wake boarding in the morning with the guys again. That's when I figured out how to stand correctly. It was loads of fun! :D
A bunch of pretty, happy girls. :)
The sun setting over the lake. It was so pretty! :)
We spent our evening relaxing on the porch over looking the lake. It was a wonderful time with many stories and lots of teasing back and forth. :)
This is the front of Ymker's lake house. I thought it was the PERFECT kind of house on a lake. It was decorated so beautifully inside and the grounds were so well kept! To me it was like a mini vacation, only better in some ways because it was with some of my best friends! :D
Tubing was a hit! Mr. Ymker had a lot of fun trying to get us to fall off too!
Derek doing tricks on his Stand Up Jet Ski. :) Not gonna lie, he looked pretty amazing out there. I'm working to get my boating license right now so I can drive a Stand up on my own next time I'm out there. :)
Mr. Ymker showing off his skill! :D What a cool dad! :D
Derek showing off his jumping. You could tell it was a blast!
I love this guy! :D Abby, your dad is fantastic!
We went on an evening boat right Saturday night. It was so relaxing and wonderful.Beautiful sunset :)
Sunday Emily and I did wake boarding again. Emily did really well and I could tell she had a blast!
Derek... Yeah, he's pretty much a pro on everything water ;P
I love this family! Kayla and I on a wave runner.
Josiah and I tubing. Mr. Ymker gave us a rough ride because I told him to let us have it. He did... lol
Brady and I tubing. :)
When driving on the wave runners if the sun hit the water right there would be a rainbow on either side of the boat. It was so pretty I had to get a picture of it. :)
Wave runner buddies. :) We went out on the wave runner a lot together. It was loads of fun. Can't wait to do it again Josiah!
HUGE THANKS TO THE WHOLE YMKER FAMILY FOR HAVING ME OUT THERE!!!! :D It was such a wonderful blessing and so much fun! You all are a wonderful family and I had so much fun with each one of you. Thank you Mrs. Ymker for all the food you prepared for us. It was amazing! Thank you for letting us ride your boats and use your equipment. It is a memory I will never forget and I look forward to coming out again. :)
For everyone else who doesn't know, I'm going out to the lake this Wednesday with a bunch of friends. It's going to be amazing!!! :) Thank you in advance to the Ymker family for having a bunch of people out again! Hopefully we don't wear you all out. I promise to help with dishes too. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment