Monday, July 23, 2012

Another lake day at Ymker's :)



WIPE OUT!
Hello all!

The beginning of July started off with 4th of July, which was wonderful, our family's annual haying party and another trip out to Ymker's lake house. :) I'll make a video at some point to show how our haying party went, so for now I'm just going to update on the lake trip. Abby and her family invited me and my siblings and a few other friends out to their place for more fun with tubing, swimming, and wake boarding. :)

Enjoy the pictures :)

The only good picture anyone got of me wake boarding. Hopefully next time
someone will get some better pictures. ;) 

Happy people! :D

Colin and Steven riding the tube. :) They had a blast!

awww! Brother and sister 

Everyone jumping into the lake! Ahh! It felt SO good!

Derek trained everyone how to wake board on land and then took each person out
on the water. He was a great teacher and got everyone but two people on the board. :)

I love their GREEN yard. haha, I haven't seen GREEN in forever!

YAHOO!!!

We had a wonderful time swimming and trying to fit as many people as possible on the tube

King of the mountain. Brady and Josiah were the constant conquerers. :P

Jeni is king!! Well, for only a little while... ;)

I love this picture of Jeni and Abby on the tube! They had so much fun!

NO HANDS!!! :D

Steven wake boarding. :)

I was VERY proud of my little sister getting up on the wake board!! :D She got up
her 2nd try!! 

Drew took some more time to get up on the wake board, but as soon as
he had it figured out, he was pretty good on it. :)

He had so much fun :)

Gracie driving a wave runner! 

There's how many people we were able to get on the tube! :) 

We had a fantastic cook out for supper that evening :) Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Ymker for the
food and time you put into everything. :)

Colin and Josiah on the tube

Josiah showing off his talent with the wake board. :) I was pretty impressed!

Doing tricks. :) Next time I'll get better pictures. It was getting dark so everything was blurring. 

Ahh, an ending to a perfect day at the lake! :)
Ymkers, thank you again so much for having us out to your place. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we had
a complete blast! I look forward to hanging out with you guys again, whether it be tossing a frisbee, playing racquetball, or swimming out at your place. Whenever I'm with you guys I know we're gonna have the time
of our lives! :) Blessings and love to you guys! :D
So there you have it! That's the end of today's post on the blog! I'll try to get some more posts caught up, but right now I'm gonna grab something for lunch and work out for a little while. After that, it's back to the history books. I'm studying for a test that I'm hoping to take this Friday. :P

Peace out!

No comments: