Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summertime fun :)

4th of July, hanging with Evan. :)
Hello!!

I hope this post finds you enjoying the first day of August. Here on the Third Day Farm it is 95 degrees outside, which makes for a very HOT day. :P

Currently I'm working on my Western Civilization homework, but I thought I would take a short break and update you on my wonderful summer. :)

So far this summer has held WAY too much fun in it. I would have to say that this has been one of my most fun filled summers I've ever had.

In May I went on two trips, one to Chicago for mission work and one to D.C. for site seeing. June came with Park Nights every Thursday evening at Lion's Club park, my friend Ben Cohen getting married, and a trip to the Ymker's lake house with Emily Borah. :)

July came with the 4th of July, our family's annual Haying Party, another trip to the Ymker's lake house, a youth conference, learning Racquetball, and one of the English Country Line dances. :) All in between these crazy months I've been doing my best to fit in my school work as I work through a degree in Marketing from Thomas Edison college. :) It's been crazy, but oh how much fun! :D I wouldn't trade the hecticness for anything! Here's some of my favorite pictures from the months past. :)

Chris playing with little Evan :)

Hanging out with friends at the Haying Party. :)

Ultimate frisbee at the haying party. We had some pretty gigantic teams. :P 


Youth Conference, I got to see old friends again! It was so incredible to see these people! :D


Jessica and I having fun being chaperones :P

We rock. 

One of my favorite photos from the conference. :) It was great seeing old friends again!
Friends forever! You're a great friend Ben! I miss you!

Most of the group from the conference that I had made friends with last year. :)

Playing volleyball and Ultimate frisbee during Park Night is my highlight of the week. :)

Best friends! :) Love you and miss you Abby! I love hanging out with her!

Learning to play Racquetball has been a lot of fun and a bit frustrating at times.. ;) Watching
Brady or Derek play makes me feel so ridiculous when I get on the court, but hey, I'm learning
and someday I look forward to playing a game against them. :) 

My little Freagano. :) haha, he's such a cutie! 

Lately I've been really focusing on working out more at home, which as felt amazing and I'm really starting to see results now. :) That is very exciting! I've also taken up jogging, which has felt incredible!!! It's such a good feelings to know I'm taking good care of the body God gave me. :)


Anyway, there's the update for now. Stay tuned, I have more news on the way, but for now I have to get back to my school work. :)

No comments: