Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Photography from Alyssa Jean Studios

This picture was taken on one of those perfect nights for a walk. :) Clara and I actually went on a nice long walk together up and down the road that night. It was perfect. There was that cooling breeze blowing, the night was warm, yet that perfect temperature and the moon was lighting up the whole farm. I love it out here!
 I have a friend that has been giving me tips on my photography. He told me how to work with my camera to get better night time shots. Here is how my photography has been getting along lately. :) I'm pretty excited about it!
We've finally been getting a lot of rain lately and it's been pulling us away from the draught that we've been in. :) This is my first attempt at trying to get a REAL lightening picture. I was so, so excited when I realized I had gotten this! I was with Clara and we both got so excited that we screamed. :) 

Gorgeous sunset... <3


Comfy enjoyed posing for me. ;)

Here is my prize winning photo. :) I must admit that I'm pretty proud to have gotten this photo! :D Wow! 

I love capturing lightening. :D

It almost looks as if we're having an alien invasion on the farm. haha! 
Well, there's pretty much what I've been up to lately! Still working on home work every day. It keeps me busy, but it's a good feeling to know that I'm moving ahead in life. :)

There's my update for now! Time to head downstairs and start working on school. :)

Peace out!

No comments: