Friday, October 5, 2012

Looking back over summer :)


 Here's a look back at all the wonderful memories we had during our summer. :)

Fun at the lake with Ymkers :) 

English County Line dancing :)



Park Nights every Thursday evening at 6 :D We played Ultimate and Volleyball.
Everyone did really well too so the games were pretty intense :)

Jeannie taking we three girls shopping in St. Louis. :) What wonderful memories we girls had! :D




Cooking out on the grill and savoring that special bonding time <3

Drawing :) Yes, this is my artwork, not much, but I suddenly felt like drawing something one night :)

Gorgeous, breath-taking sunsets <3

Grace's Volleyball games - She has awesome stances!

Intense!


I spent all summer with bruises all over my knees and grass stains up and down my legs. I would have to say that it was a very successful summer! :D

On to the next season... WELCOME FALL!!! :D Let's see if we can fill it up with more memories :)

No comments: