Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Fool's Day :D

This April Fool's Day I would have to say was probably the best one for me yet. :) My friend Abby and I decided to prank a bunch of the people at the theater March 31st. We knew we wouldn't see anyone on April 1st, so we had to get people that day! :) We ran to walmart and got window markers for the cars and saranwrap and party poppers. :) Ahh, what fun we had! 

We got Joel Nisbett's car :)

Jeni Steele's truck :D We also did saranwrap, but I forgot to get a picture of that.
And we got Alex Goff's car. We did a couple others, but I'm not gonna put up all the pix.
With Alex's car not only did we mark it up and saranwrap it, but we also sprinkled tiny golden stars
inside the car. I know he just loved it ;) 
Sunday, April Fool's day I took black eye liner and put it on my fingers. I also go up behind Benjamin at
church and cover my hands with his face and have him guess who it is, this time though I smeared eye liner
all over his face! He had no clue I had done it and went on talking with friends at church. Everyone was cracking up
and finally a church member told him he had black all over his face. I'm sure, knowing Benjamin, that he is planing a huge prank for me, but I think it was worth it! :D 
This was a picture I got of him before he had wiped some of it off. In this picture he had NO clue that he was covered in black. :D
Final prank was getting Alex again last night with the same prank I got Benjamin.  Alex found out about it faster though. I think it was because I couldn't stop laughing so he decided to go check a mirror. He's told me that this isn't over yet, so I guess I should watch my back. ;P 

Ahh, what fun pranks! At home Dad tried pranking we kids by putting tooth paste in the center of Oreo cookies and handing them out while watching a movie that evening. What he didn't realize was all of we kids pull the oreos apart before eating them. ;) So we all saw the prank and it didn't work. He was pretty bummed. After that prank he tried to get mom with a water bucket a top of their bedroom door (this is over carpet mind you) and Reagan sabotaged the trap before mom got to the door. So dad just spent a bunch of time with the wet dry vac cleaning up water from another prank that didn't work. Good try though dad! ;) 

In other random news I got my hair trimmed today and weeding my little flower garden. After weeding I went ahead and planted a bunch of flower seeds. I'm hoping they all come up! They should be really pretty! :D In about two hours I'm leaving for Rolla to go hang out with Abby at the theater and help out with more sewing. Should be a lot of fun! Then at 7 we're heading over to a local church to watch some of our friends in a play called "The Chalice". It should be a fun evening and when I get home the family is painting Easter eggs so hopefully I'll get to do some of that too. :)

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the weather!

Peace out!

No comments: