Friday, April 20, 2012

A Tale of Two Cities!!! :D

Tessie and Megan :)
 Hello!! Sorry I have been forever in getting another post on here. I've been busy with so many things lately! Opening night for A Tale of Two Cities was this Thursday!!! We had a FANTASTIC audience and a great show! :D Here are some pictures from some of our dress rehearsal that were this week. :)

Friends! :D

Megan going to the guillotine 

me and the bro :)

Evil French ensemble people.

Alex and Colin are soldiers :)

Emily and me :)

All the french get to cover their faces with dirt. I don't, so after the performance was over I covered my face ;P

In the Tavern :)

There's just no honest way!!!

Dover :)

My FAVORITE picture of Joel and Glory. :) 
Make sure you order tickets for this show! You won't want to miss it!!! :D www.finelinendrama.com
Also check out the blog on finelinendrama.com. You can see posts about the show and learn things about the casts members and what happens backstage.

A special side note is that the play write for A Tale of Two Cities, Jill Santoriello, is flying from NYC to see our final show!!! We are all thrilled to be able to meet the wonderful woman that wrote this incredible masterpiece.

Stay tuned for more pictures and goofiness. :)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Alyssa,

GREAT play! We all really enjoyed it and enjoyed witnessing the talent of everyone involved. :)

Ellen