Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HE IS RISEN!!! HE IS RISEN INDEED!! :D

Benjamin and I being goofy like normal :P
 EASTER SUNDAY!!! :D Woo hoo! We had a wonderful Easter, but I think the best way is to show you through pictures. :) Enjoy! :D
Best friends! It was great to have David come down for a visit! :D

Peep toed shoes! Gotta love em! :D

My sweet family. Dad didn't want to be in the picture this year because he said he looks to crazy with his new hair do... He's had to grow his hair really long and beard for Tale, so he does look a little crazy ;)

Two of my gorgeous cousins! :D

Josh... You're just so amazing! :D

Josh had everyone laughing this year with his comical eggs! :D they were so well done though!

Grace's Tale of Two Cities egg. So many artists in the family!

Hiding Easter eggs... As you can tell it was really hard to find them ;P

Connor, the expert hider.. sort of..

Thanking God for his egg. Maybe... It was cute :)

Daddy help Freagano (Reagan) find eggs. 

Clara and I with our amazing Uncle, Uncle Mark. :) WE LOVE YOU!!! :D

I love capturing moments like this! :)

Sisters in Heart <3


I think this is our first serious picture together because in all other years I could never make a serious face :P

Laughter is GOOD medicine!

Cutest little family :)

Friends forever <3 I love you Clara :) 
So there's our Easter! Megan, I promise to send you any other pictures you desire to your email, but I wasn't going to put up every crazy or cute picture I had of you girls ;)

Blessings all!

No comments: