Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun memories :)

Ain't he a doll!!! :D
 Hi all! I'm sorry because I realize that I have been getting behind in putting photos on my blog... I was going to put up pictures from Easter today, but for some reason my blog and facebook can't find the photos in my files... I have no clue why.. Hopefully after restarting my computer it will work!

This past week we had a lot to keep us busy! Abby and I did our X-Treme Fitness class and actually did really well in it this time! :D Wednesday we girls met in town again for sewing at the theater and a play put on by Christian Drama Force. Christian Drama Force was started by the family that owns Vessel's Fitness, where we work out. The play was FANTASTIC!! It was called the Chalice. :) It was a piece for Easter and it was very well written by David Chirbin, son of the owner of Vessels :) I was VERY impressed! Thursday was voice lessons, grocery shopping, shoe shopping for Easter, and vocal practice for Tale. Friday was another rehearsal for Tale and Saturday was a full run through of the show. Sunday of course was Easter. :) I should post pictures from more of our rehearsals, but I think I'll just put link to the Fine Linen Blog. They always have updates on how things are going. :)

Anyway, here's some pictures from one of the performances of the Chalice. :)

Benjamin's outfit and goatie made Abby and I think of Flynn Rider from Tangled!
That's his smolder ;)

Best friends! I'm gonna really miss this guy when he leaves for college! 

Abby and Benjamin making the smolder :D haha! Love it!

Aww! 

Benjamin, you're so much fun! Thanks for being such a great friend and for always putting a smile on my face! :D
Be looking for pictures from Easter soon! :D

No comments: