Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July!

Playing volleyball on the hill
 Hello! Happy one day late 4th of July. For our 4th of July this year everyone headed up to Riefers for banana splits, volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee, and fireworks. Whew! Sadly I don't really have any pictures of anything but fireworks because I didn't know where my camera was, but I do have a few pictures. :)
Beautiful fireworks





Smile for the blinding flash of the camera! 
That's all for now! Today I went outside and worked down by the duck pond clearing away thick brush. It was hard, sweaty work, but it's looking better. I figure if I can get a little done everyday then someday it will look beautiful! 

For now though I am going to run outside and hop in the pool. Clara is coming over for a little while so we're going to chit chat and soak up the sun together. :)

Till next time!

1 comment:

Rachel S. said...

Lovely new blog!

Love you, dear girl♥