Monday, July 4, 2011

Haying party 2011

Hello Everyone! 

As some of you know Saturday, July 2nd was our McCluskey family annual haying party. We had a HUGE turn out this year, somewhere around 120 people! As usual there was work, fun, laughter, and memories. :) Here are a few pictures from our incredible day! I'm going to be making a slideshow of the haying party. Hopefully I will put it up on YouTube so then you'll be able to see a whole lot more! :D

The epic group getting ready to go shopping for the groceries Friday evening. :)
Here's some of the girls filling up the water balloons that we used when the boys were done with Haying.
Playing Ultimate Frisbee
The cheerleaders :)
Contemplating life. . .
The hard working boys
The girls distributing water and harassing the guys
He looks off into the distance with his faithful companion.

Me!
The girls all had a blast flying around on the four-wheeler
Benjamin Wegner with his chewing grass. :)

John Nisbett and Benjamin :P
We always get together after dark and have a blast playing instruments and singing songs :)

I know that this is a really lame post, but I'm more excited to get to making the slideshow then doing this, so be keeping your eyes out for the post with that video in it :D

No comments: