Sunday, July 17, 2011

LEAD!

HEY EVERYONE!!!! 

Okay, I probably just lost all my friends... lol! I'm am so crazy excited to share with you my experience of LEAD. This post is just about LEAD. It's going to be short though, sorry... My internet is acting badly tonight so it's taking forever to load pictures. I'll try uploading more later. 

 Here's Colin and I on our way to LEAD. Sadly we got horribly lost on the way there, but we were able to make it just in the nick of time and join up with everyone. :)
 Here is our whole group. 
This picture was taken after an epic whip cream, raw egg, and water fight. 
 Here is one of my amazing friends. Shannon. :) He play guitar like a pro and played me several different songs. He is a completely amazing guy, loves God with all his heart, loves his friends to death, and enjoys dancing and acting crazy. Something that he's good at other than playing guitar and looking incredibly handsome all the time is that he gives the most amazing hugs. Very amazing guy. Shannon, I love you, you're awesome.


This is my incredible roommate. She is completely stunning. She has the best smile and is the perfect friend. I really enjoyed all my time with her. Best part of all is she will be going to the same college that my friend Jessica is going to, so I will get a chance to see her hopefully throughout the year. :)

Here's me with my guys. Shannon, I'm not going to say anymore about you. The guy on the left, (had to hold up my hands and check for second there for lefts and rights) is Marcus Furnari. He touched my life a lot while I was at LEAD. Marcus has been through a lot in his past, but this past week he was touched by God and changed basically overnight. It was incredible watching him change and grow so close to God. He is a perfect gentleman, an incredible public speaker as we found out Saturday night, very loving towards all his friends, loves God with all his heart, and is also very good looking. In fact all the guys at LEAD were good looking. Inside and out.

Anyway, enough said about the guys. . . :P The girls at lead were all amazing as well. Each girl had some many gifts and talents. They were all so beautiful too! I felt so blessed to be around such incredible people! Anyway, this is pretty much the end of my post for now.

I'm going to take a walk down to our pond and spend some time outside before it gets dark.

Many blessings to all of you amazing people from LEAD. You're all such a beautiful blessing in my life. I will be praying for you all constantly.

Until next time!

No comments: