Friday, July 1, 2011

I DID IT!!!

I did it! I finished all of my high school yesterday around 4:30. Ahh, what a relief to have all of that done! It's been pretty weird though waking up and not having the feeling of "oh, I have to get all of these things done today because they're due on Wednesday." Last night I told my mom that I think I'll have to write a bunch of papers, on the many books I'm wanting to read this summer. That way I still feel like I have something to do. I don't like just sitting around wasting time. That's just not me. :)

For today, so far, I just got back inside from mowing a BUNCH of our pasture. That's all finished and now it's time to get moving on the rest of the stuff so we're ready for our haying party tomorrow. :) I'm super excited!

Time to run now! Pictures will come to follow after tomorrow, the BIG DAY! :D

1 comment:

Rachel S. said...

Wow, Alyssa! I'm so proud of you! Way-to-go girl!