Monday, July 25, 2011

A Monday

Hello bloggers,

Today has been spent cleaning up around the house and when it's cooler outside today we will probably do some yard work. We had a storm blow through yesterday and it blew down a couple good sized branches throughout the yard. :P

On Saturday morning my lovely sister Grace and I headed out on a big adventure. We drove to St. Louis!! Haha, I'm still excited that I got up there and didn't get lost. :P Anyway, we headed up to St. Louis to meet up with some of our dear friends, the Racker family. :) After we made it to their house we headed out to St. Charles and picked up Shannon, a friend of mine, and we headed off to the Muny in St. Louis. Singing in the Rain was at the Muny and our dear friend Benjamin Wegner was in it! We were all very excited! After the Muny was over we all met up with Benjamin to congratulate him on a job well done. :)


Sunday morning Gracie left for church with her friend Shaylynn. I met up again with Shannon and headed to his church and met up with two of my other friends from this past week. That was so much fun! At their church we sang basically all of my favorite songs, many from the youth conference that we had been at. It was a blast to see all of them again. :) Afterwards we all went to a diner in town and ate lunch together and they introduced me to some of their youth group friends.



When that was all over I headed back to the Rackers house, picked up Gracie and we headed home. It was a good adventures, filled with many memories!

The rest of this week is now going to spent doing a bunch of different things. Then August 2nd I will be heading back to St. Louis to start my college classes. It's amazing realizing how close the time is that I will soon be headed off for college! If you want to know where I'm going and what I will be studying you can click on the page "about me". It basically tells everything you need to know (about me). ;P

I'm hoping that with going to St. Louis for college, that I will be able to meet up with my friends from the youth conference more often. Also, I'm hoping that August 11th or 12th I might be able to see the musical "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" also being done at the Muny. :)

There's your update on my life.

Until next time!

3 comments:

Farm Kids said...

His birth certificate please...LOL!! Glad you had fun..! <3

Jenny said...

Shannon! My friend!!!=) lol Yeah...I think I creeped him out a little. Maybe a lot..!

Alyssa Jean said...

Haha, you guys are hilarious! He needs to see these comments... :P