Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Day camp/hike

Hello everyone! 
Early this November was the Third Day Farm's annual hike/day camp. It's always a love of fun filled with laughter and memories. Here's a bunch of pictures from our fun. :)
Megan and Grace, I'm not sure what they were looking at...


On our walk with had were accompanied by three dogs, a pony and a bunch of goats. :)

Clara and I. Still Farm Girls Forever! <3

Our task during our hike was to find our witness tree for the property line.  We found it! 

Looks like someone didn't read this sign before using our tree for target practice... 

Megan doing business on our hike. ;) Just kidding, I think her sister had called her. :) 

Colin gave Kelsey some beautiful wildflowers :)

A beautiful view 

Me in nature :)

My 11 pointer!!! :D I was so excited to find this thing in the woods! 

Walking through a cornfield on the property next to ours. :)

The corn looked so cool!

Jeannie took all the younger kids that couldn't hike to some dugouts in one of the fields.
They had a blast playing in the dirt. :)


The cow path

After our long hike we all grouped back at our family's yard for a cookout over the campfire :)


This was an interesting picture of Jenny... 

Megan and my cold faces...

Not sure... I look blonde... lol

YUM!

Me with the little bro 

Megan, demonstrating how amazing her cookie tastes ;) I think she's going to to kill me
when she sees this picture up here... LOL

Chuzin's forever! 


The whole group hanging out around the campfire. It was truly a wonderful time! 



2 comments:

Farm Kids said...

hahaha..!! Could you get any WORSE pictures of me in ONE POST?? Oh wait....yup, been done before. ;) lol

Love you--that was so fun! :D

MegsAGAIN!

Rachel S. said...

Fun times... thanks for sharing!