Hey Everyone!
As I said before, there were more pictures to come of White Christmas, and there will still be more after this post. :P Hey! It's all fun though! So enjoy the pictures :)
 |
| Trying a more straight look on my hair :) |
 |
| Alex! Not sure what the shirt was about, but that's why it was happy here. :P |
 |
| Grace and I have been ushering, as you can see from her name tag ;) |
 |
| Adler! He's a great guy! |
 |
| A bunch of beautiful girls :) |
 |
| I think this was suppose to be a goofy picture, but I didn't get the memo... |
 |
| Friends! :) |
 |
| The goofs backstage... :P They were eating all the chips... ;) |
 |
| Beautiful Tess and me :) |
 |
Last Sunday before the Matinee performance, Megan, Grace, Jenny, Colin, and I
met up with a bunch of friends at Panera for lunch. We're going to do it again this Sunday :) |
 |
| Best Friends :) <3 |
 |
| Tess and I have a lot of fun backstage :) |
 |
| At the end of the day it's very tiring... But it's always a fun tired feeling :) |
Well, today I'm heading back to the theater for two more shows to usher for! :) I'm really looking forward to it! :) Hanging out with a bunch of fun people is always a blast for me! :D
Blessings to you all!
1 comment:
Oh my word! I want Alex's shirt SO bad! =P
Post a Comment