Friday, November 18, 2011

White Christmas!

Megan and Tess getting ready in the dressing room 
 Hello Everyone!

So the post for today is all about White Christmas. My lovely cousin, Megan has been able to be a part of White Christmas the musical. She along with a whole bunch of our other great friends have been having all their performances the last few weeks. :) So here's a bunch of photos to catch you up on our fun. :)
The foursome :) these girls are awesome! :D

Adler, me and Jeni giving the creepy look
 I have been helping backstage with hair, ushering, and whatever else I can do whenever I'm able. It's been a blast and I've loved hanging around these amazing friends of mine. :)
whhaat? We're all horrible blondes :)

As you can see there's a LOT of goofing around that happens backstage. :)

Me, Tess, Megan, and Adler. 
Curling hair

Braiding hair. Maggie has one of the main roles in White Christmas. She plays Susan. :)
Way to go Maggie! I'm so proud of you!

Megan in one of her dancing scenes. She seriously gives me chills
every time I watch this dance. She is AMAZING!!! 

Tess and Megan lookin' super cool! :)

Blue Skies

Ending song - White Christmas :) 
The show is completely amazing. If you haven't gone yet I would suggest you try to make it. I've seen it several times with ushering and I would have to say that it is great! More pictures will be coming from White Christmas. This week and weekend are their last performances so I will have lots of pictures from those last nights. :)

Blessings all! Have a great week! :D

No comments: