Wednesday, November 30, 2011

White Christmas 3!

Beautiful chuzin Megan getting ready . . .
Hey! Merry Christmas all! Here's the last group of pictures from White Christmas. The musical was a blast and I had so much fun being a part of it :) Enjoy the pictures :)
Jeni Steele! One of the sweetest girls ever!

During the matinee and the evening show everyone went to the Halls house
to eat dinner and play games until the next show :)

Aww :D

Grace's scared face 

The girls were feeling a little tired that night and didn't feel like doing another show :P

Playing pool 

Ping Pong

A bunch of the group came in and surprised everyone in the game room!

Dancing to the music!

These two are so cute together!

Megan came up behind me and started choking me with her scarf so I got her back ;)

Wait... What did you say? lol!

We're weird....

Hey there . . .  ;)

Oh yes, homeschoolers play some bad poker! ;)

It was a serious jack pot!

Happy girls!

And... goofy girls :P

Megan looks so happy and Adler looks so content. 

Oh! No wonder he looks content... lol! 

Pretty girlies <3

I caught Alex taking creepy pictures of his leg and shoes...  Real nice buddy.. lol

I LOVE YOU JENI!!! 

Best Friends! <3

The show is over. Good times, good times. . . .

No comments: