Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Ahh, there's nothing like the smell of food cooking for Thanksgiving dinner. :)
I made some amazing pies :) Two pumpkins and one apple :)
I loved the look of my apple pie!
Engagement photo :P
My cousin Connor and I wanted to get a picture together, but what the first one turned out like he thought looked like an engagement photo! lol
Aww :) So cute!

Gracie made Pumpkin Cheese cake :) 

Our amazing pies and deserts!

All the teens and older kids got to eat in our own room.
We spent the whole time laughing and making the best of memories! :D

Cute girlies!

Connor was studying his food really close... 

Megan got ahold of my camera :P

stuffed!

Don't ask...



I drink a LOT of carrot juice! So much that it is turning my hands orange... :P

Talent show :)


Resting at the end of the day... :)  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

No comments: