Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Basketball games!

Colin and Drew started up Basketball again this season. The games that our family have gone to have a been a LOT of fun! If you ever want to drop by and see a game let me know and I'll let you know when they're playing in Rolla area. :)
The first game Colin shoot three beautiful baskets! The whole family was going crazy!



This is right before one of his points. :)

Drew is a great player on the team! He's really determined!

The boys first game Drew also got a beautiful basket. We were all so proud of them! :D

There's that for now. So sorry I have been behind on posting stuff. I keep trying to stay up to it, but it isn't always easy. We've been pretty busy these days. I'll do my best to keep you up to date though! 

Blessings and Merry Christmas!

No comments: