 |
Last time of cantering in the field. . . It was bittersweet. Who knows
when I will be able to canter on a horse again . . . |
Today was a happy day and a little bit of a sad one... We have been looking for a home for our last pony on the farm. Ever since my horse Dusty died last year she has never been as happy by herself. Today some good friends of ours came and took her to their home as a Christmas gift for their little kids. :) We were very happy to know she's going to a good place where she will be loved and well taken care of.
 |
| Grace had one last good canter with Dandy too. :) It was a good day. |
We will miss you Dandy, but we will make sure to come visit you! :)
1 comment:
Alyssa I am so sad to hear about Dandy. I know he will be missed. Love you and miss you all greatly!!
Ms. Anna Gomez de la Casa
Post a Comment