Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Evan is here!

Welcome baby Evan Michael Eldredge! We are so happy to have you as a part of the family!

Evan Michael was born December 15th at 8:10 AM. He was 8 pounds 7 oz and 20.5 inches long. :) What a healthy little boy! :D Ashley and Joel, the very proud parents are doing well and enjoying this little bundle of joy to the max. Here's a few pictures that I have of my first visit with him.
Precious!

Little bitty hands! 

Clara and I went together to see Evan. Here he is yawning really big! It was so cute!

Sweet little boy :) 
More pictures will come as the months go on. :) I'm hoping to get some really cute pictures of him one of these days that I can edit really well :) 

Blessings all and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

My little nephew doesn't need any editing. He's perfect!=)