Thursday, December 15, 2011

SNOW!

Well, we got our first taste of snow this past week... Yeah, I realize it would have been cooler to have this post on the actual day of the snow, but oh well... I'm too slow in my posting :P
Reagano :) He's so cute!

Big eyes!


Yeah, we didn't really get THAT much snow... As Colin put it earlier that morning "Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery" To steal the quote from a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon ;) The kids still tried sledding in it though! But found that it just wasn't enough...

This here is Owl. He's a Red-tailed Hawk. The kids named him Owl though
because of his coloring. He looks like Owl from Winnie the Pooh. :) 

He's so beautiful! He's been hanging out around our house for several weeks now.

Add caption

God sure does create beautiful birds <3

Geese flying south for the winter. 
I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! It's amazing how fast this whole year has flown! God has certainly blessed me in this past year. There have been so many happy memories and so much healing has taken place since a whole year ago. I am richly blessed by a wonderful God. 

God bless you this Christmas Season! Make sure to drink plenty of hot chocolate and keep warm! :D

No comments: