| Reagan and I :) What a happy little guy! |
I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures from the dinner that everyone here on the farm did for Jeannie and Papa's anniversary. :) We decided to do a progressive dinner, starting first at the other McCluskey home for appetizers. Appetizers were amazing!! From the McCluskey house we all headed over to our family's home where we had the main coarse waiting. Homemade Spaghetti was served with wine and sparkling grape juice for the kids. :) From there we all headed over to the Riefer's home where they served some amazing desert and Jeannie and Papa unwrapped gifts from everyone.
It was a magical and very sweet evening spent with family.
| The Happy Couple! |
| Me hanging out with my boys :) |
| Everything looked so pretty and festive! |
| Mistletoe! :D |
| Connor lit up the evening :P |
| So sweet! My grandparents are still so in love! What a BEAUTIFUL scene! :D |
| Girl's table. |
| I love sparkling cider! :D lol |
| Heading up to Riefer's house... Yes, that's me :P |
| The BEAUTIFUL cake that Riefer's had for the party! |
| Megan was one of our servers for the evening. All of we cousins really made sure to take advantage of it ;) |
| Deserts! |
| Aww! :) <3 |
| Feeding each other the cake. <3 |
| Jeannie made sure to wipe frosting on Papa ;) Now I know where I get that teasing piece of me from... ;) |
I love you Jeannie and Papa! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment