Wednesday, November 2, 2011

School House Rock!

 Hello everyone!

I know that I am behind in putting up posts on my blog, but we've been very busy! So here are some pictures to show you what we've been up to lately :) For the last couple of months, Grace, Drew, Sarah, and Braden have all been in musical practices for "School House Rock". This musical was all about school subjects. It was the cutest show and they all did a fantastic job! :D Here are some of our pictures from the show. I will see about putting a link on my blog to my YouTube account so then you can see the videos too. Grace, Drew, and Sarah all had solos and did a fantastic job! I will put those up soon so you can check them out! :D
Sarah, always smiling as she sang her heart out!

Braden and his cousin David were the youngest kids in School House Rock. They kept up with all the singing and dancing just like the older kids. They were fantastic! 


Our cousin David is in the little red hat :)

Sarah and a friend :)

Singing her solo :) She sounds amazing!



Interplanet Janet 

After performances the one night Alex, (in the picture above) and a bunch of other friends all went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and memories. We all had a blast and did a bunch of crazy things :) I love my friends! They're all so awesome!
So for now, that is it for this post. I'll put up the videos as soon as possible so that you can check those out! Those are so much better then pictures. :) I'll try to post another update soon!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't believe you made poor Alex eat that disgusting stuff @ DQ. No...actually I can.=P Cool pix.