Thursday, February 9, 2012

A busy Thursday!

It's Thursday again! Thursdays at our house are always pretty busy!

Voice lessons were this morning for Colin and Grace. While they were having their lessons I went grocery shopping for mom. :) We got back and had yummy homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. After lunch and our family "lunch meeting" I went outside and took care of my animal chores. Lately I've been taking the golden retrievers "Mikey" and "Charlie" out of their pens for a run and for training. They have been training really, really well and they're finally starting to act intelligent, instead of just crazy and hyper. ;)

Now I'm back inside and I'm going to work on cleaning up around the house. I have two friends coming this weekend for a sleepover so I want the house to look somewhat nice. ;)

This weekend is going to be a crazy one for sure!

Friday night is "Tale of Two Cities" practice, I'm working out with Abby that evening and then bringing her and my friend Emily back to the little farm house for a sleep over. :)

Saturday at 9:30 is "Tale" practice again until 11:00 and then I'm working out again with Abby! Then I am going over to Ashley's house to hold baby Evan and play with her new puppies! Pictures to follow after that visit!

Sunday we have church and then Colin's 18th birthday party with all the cousins. :)

It's going to be a crazy weekend, but one filled with lots of fun! Blessings to you all as you go about the rest of your day. I'm gonna get out of my comfy chair now and go clean house! TTYL!

No comments: