Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Snow Day 2 pix

I told you I had more pictures to post from our snow day that we had, so here they are. :) It snowed SO heavily that day! It was SO pretty watching it snow all day long. :)
While making brownies for the kids to eat when they came in from outside I found this egg in with our other chicken eggs. Made me laugh... :) It's from one of our small hens. ;)
Reagan waiting to go down the hill with Drew :) He loved it outside!
Nice hot brownies for cold little kiddos :)
What a little doll :) He's just so cute!

I took a picture of my goat barn while I was up there. It just looked pretty with the snow falling :)
Mikey and Charlie loved the snow!
Ice sickles! :D
Quail Ridge :) It looked so peaceful and quiet :)

Drew showing off his moves ;)
Braden showing off his moves
Wipe out! Right after this picture he ran inside and I fixed him up a brownie and hot chocolate :)

Cousins came by to have fun in the snow with us. :) I love how all our cousins live here with us on the farm. It's great for sled riding and hanging out all through the year. :) God has blessed us richly. :)

That's it for now! I have other posts, but I figured I needed to get this one up today! Blessings! Enjoy today's weather! It's 60 degrees outside and sunny! :D Gotta LOVE Missouri weather!

No comments: