Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Workin' out



As you heard in a post while ago and probably on facebook if you follow me there, I have been working out with Abby Ymker. She and I have been meeting at Vessel's in Rolla about three times a week to work out on the weight machines and then walk and jog on the treadmills. We have both been having a great time with this and I can honestly say that I LOVE IT! 
Abby showing how amazingly strong she is by lifting our 5 pound weights we use. Someday we'll get to more impressive weight sizes, but you gotta start out slow and small. 
One of our favorite machines. It may not look like I'm doing much, but to be able to lift my arms up on that machine took quite a lot of effort and time! It's only set on 20 pounds, but when lifting it above your head it's amazingly hard until you get use to it! The first time I tried this machine I couldn't lift it at all. Now I can do it 12 times in a row without stopping! I'm pretty proud of myself! hehe..
Okay Abby... I know you're stronger then me... hehe... The first time Abby tried this machine, she did it 12 times for our trainer. He was so impressed! Apparently, only one other woman in all his years of training has ever been able to do that! Way to go Abby!
Our awesome shoes.. hehe... The shoes I had for running in were cheap ones from walmart and they were horribly uncomfortable! So last week after working out we went to Shoe Sensation and I bought a nice, new pair of running shoes. I was so excited because they ended up being the same pair as Abby's shoes, just a different color. I had already worn her shoes before just to see how they felt for running in, so I already knew that this pair would be perfect for me! My shoes are the black ones with blue laces. Favorite color is that color of blue so they were perfect!

Anyway, there's my newest update for the week. As you may have noticed I changed the look of my blog. I really like the look and feel of it.

Till next time!

No comments: