| Heading off for Tale practice at the theater :) Wow, what a gorgeous sister and cousins I have! |
| ME! :P |
And there you have it! haha! What goofs! Megan, I must say that this is about the worst facial expression I've ever seen you make! Cracked me up! Love you girls! :D
Sarah's basketball game at Green Tree Christian Church.
This past weekend was another English country line dance. Abby is next to me in the red sweater and I'm wearing the floral skirt. :)
Ahh, what good times we've been having with friends.
A Tale of Two Cities has been going very well! Last nights practice was fantastic and oh, so much fun! After my parts were finished with singing I went upstairs and found my brother Drew and sister Grace hanging out with a bunch of other Fine Linen people. They were playing Sardines upstairs in the dark theater. Wow, what fun we had! After being scared in the dark by like 5 different people (I scare easily) we played and then just sat around in the dark sharing random stories. It was a lot of fun! :)
That's it for now! I'm going to try uploading a possible video soon from some of our practices, so be watching for that! :D Till next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment