Monday, February 13, 2012

SNOW DAY!

Reagan getting his snow gear prepared... What a little ham..  ;)

Hello All! It's a SNOW DAY here on the Third Day Farm :) Everyone is excited because this is the first real snow of the season! IT'S ABOUT TIME! haha! 
 I took Mikey and Charlie out for a run in the snow. They loved it!
 I'm so glad that I cleaned out the goat barn before all this snow hit. I think I'm going to run up there later today and see about opening more stalls for them to stay in. I always hate it when I look out and see the little goats just standing in the cold.

As of right now it's snowing hard and 27 degrees! :D Perfect packing and sledding weather! Soon as the kids are done with homework I'll send them outside to play. :)

Hope your day is going well! Stay warm and enjoy the beautiful weather! :D I'll try to get some cool snow pictures to put on here later.

No comments: