Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been pretty busy with school starting up again in the family, activities, and college. Everything has been going well though, so that's a good sign among all the craziness. :) Today will be filled with different tasks ahead of me. Then later this afternoon I will be packing up my stuff and heading back to St. Louis for a college class tomorrow.
One exciting thing that happened recently is that a couple we know in St. Louis invited me to stay at their house whenever I'm in St. Louis for college. :) It's been such a blessing to our whole family. Now I never have to worry about driving into St. Louis early in the morning. This way I'm already up there and only have about a half hour's drive to school every morning. Above is the room I'm staying in. It use to be the room of a dear friend of mine, but she's finished college now and is living on her own now. So there is my home away from home. :)Lame picture I know... This is proof that last time I was in St. Louis I went to the mall by myself. I know, it's sounds simple, but for me it was a big thing... lol! I still feel so small in such a huge city. I'm such a farm girl. ;)
There's the mall! It's 5 minutes from my college. Last time I was there I went over to the mall for lunch and then window shopped until my lunch break was over.
Well, there is my update on how life is going. College is still fun for me and I'm really enjoying everything that life is throwing at me right now. Things can be rough at times, but for the whole of things, life is good. :)
Blessings to you,

No comments:
Post a Comment