| A taxi. We figured that only black men are able to drive these. We just thought the title "Yo Taxi" was hilarious. |
Grace, dad and I all headed off for St. Louis Thursday evening. We stayed at a hotel that evening and the next day was full of different things! Grace and dad dropped me off Friday morning for my college class on HTML and then they headed off for some other things.
Grace resting in the car on the way to St. Louis.
Me, being weird and trying my best to stay awake.
| We're going to a conference soon that my dad is speaking at and we have to look professional. This is one of the outfits I will wear while taking care of my dad's booth there. :) |
| Me waiting while Grace is trying on shoes. |
| Still waiting... |
| Check it out! |
| I"m a dork... lol! |
After we finished shopping we went to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner. The food was amazing there and we had a lot of fun laughing and making memories.
Anyway, that is my post for today. I have some other pictures that I will try to post soon!
For today I am working on some business stuff for my dad and then heading off to St. Louis again for classes. I'm hoping while I'm up there to meet up with friends and also do some fun mall shopping. There's my week! I won't be back from St. Louis until late Wednesday night. Hopefully I'll have some new fun pictures of my week. :)
Blessings to everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment