Friday, August 5, 2011

My graduation party!

Hello everybody! 
I thought I would put together some of the pictures from my graduation party for you all. July 29th my family had all of our relatives and friends over to celebrate my graduation. It was a fun filled time with laughter, games, and of course, AMAZING food. As you can see from the picture below we had our table decked out with yummy sweeties. 

Our wonderful table with amazing desserts!

Here's a picture that show about half of the people at the party. Our house was pretty full. 

My wonderful parents praying over me before dessert time. :)

Me. I was telling everyone how the night was going to plan out. 

Me with my cowboy. This man has been such a sweet man through my growing up years. He's a full cowboy and taught me all I know about horse back riding. He has been so sweet to me. 

Everyone hanging out in the great room chit chatting.


This picture was taken around 11:30 at night. We had all been outside playing Capture the Flag and Romans and Christians. We finally came inside and sat around and talked for awhile to cool off from all our running around. 
Everyone that night stayed at our place pretty late. We offered that anyone who wanted to could sleep over. We have a guest house on the farm that was open to the guys and the girls were aloud to sleep at my grandma's house. Most everyone left that night except three of my girl friends and my cousin Clara. We all hung out at grandma's and stayed awake until 4 in the morning laughing and talking. Typical girls... I think our best memories were when David Strautmann stayed until 1 in the morning laughing with we girls and my parents about old childhood memories. Mainly memories that involved getting hurt and the dumb things we did when we were kids. What a blast. :)
The girls breakfast 
Next morning we girls all woke up and headed down our my family's house and had a beautiful, yummy breakfast of waffles. Drew, my brother, made all the waffles for the girls. He's such a gentleman.

So there you have it! That was my graduation party. I had a wonderful time! I'm already planning and looking forward to the next time we have everyone out for a party. :)

Many blessings!

1 comment:

Mary Lee said...

Sorry I missed it. Looks like ya'll had funStill have your gift. I need to drop it off sometime.