During my youth conference a few weeks back I found something taped to a mirror that made me start thinking.
Operation Beautiful. I walked into the bathroom and when I went up to the mirror to fix my hair I noticed a sticky note stuck to the mirror. It's simply said, "You Are Beautiful." At the bottom of the note it said www.operationbeautiful.com Tonight I was thinking about it and decided to check out the website. You must look up the site! It's a beautiful program that a woman, only a few years older then me, started. Basically you join her group of people and leave encouraging notes all over in public places. Women's restrooms seem to be the most popular, but there are notes stuck all over the place. It's not graffiti since they're notes that will come off of walls and mirrors. What a beautiful way to leave something behind you in a restroom. When you leave the note somewhere you put the site name at the bottom of the note so then others can look up the site.
I would encourage you all to look up this site and join the cause. Make others around you feel and realize that they are created by God and that THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. <3 I think it would be so amazing to start seeing these little sticky notes in the bathrooms at Walmart and fast food places that encourage other women. Join me in the beautiful cause. :)
Here's a link to one of the woman's videos. On her site you can look up many more things. Make sure you go there! Operation Beautiful video
Be a light to everyone you see and don't see. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment