Yes, I am going to start working out... And my mind is telling me with everything it has in it to stop... I never have been a great one to love running in the morning or anytime for actually working out. Last night I started working on crunches, situps, and girl pushups. Yes, it's sad to say, but I cannot do a normal pushup. I go down and then can't get back up, so until I work those muscles some more I am doing girl pushups.If you want to help cheer me on though or start working out yourself let me know. That way I at least I've got some friends out there who are working with me. :) Even though my whole body was rebellious to get out of bed this morning, I do feel somewhat better for having gotten out. The feeling better side will start to happen after a few weeks from now. Or at least that's what I'm hoping.
It's time for me to fold some laundry and get cleaned up for church. I will catch up with you all later!
p.s. the picture above is NOT me... That's the last thing I looked like when I was running today... lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment