Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Help Save Lives!

Hello,

I'm raising money to help save babies through our crisis pregnancy center. Please help me in saving the lives of these little ones. Any amount that you give will go directly to our Rolla Pregnancy Resource Center. Even giving just a dollar is better then nothing. :)

On September 17, I will be walking with for P.C.R. Walk for Life. Please join me by sponsoring my walk for whatever amount you can give.

I'm am trying to raise 1,000 dollars. Please help me in achieving this goal! Here is a link to my site where you can donate directly to the the Walk for Life. http://www.ministrysync.com/event/website/?m=726850

Thank you and God Bless!

Alyssa Jean McCluskey

2 comments:

~Kelsi said...

Great blog, Alyssa! Please follow mine at:

http://anozarkmountainwedding.blogspot.com/

Alyssa Jean said...

Thank you for posting Kelsi. :) I"m glad that you're enjoying it. I checked out blog out. Congrats on your engagement! :D