Here are a bunch of pictures from my first two days at the University of Missouri in St. Louis.
There's me heading into my building! :D |
This is the bed and breakfast place that I will be staying at every time I head up for college. It's an adorable place! This most likely will be the room I stay in every time. :) The room is perfect for me! Couldn't be any better! |
Here's one of the other bedrooms, this one is only about 10 dollars more then the other room. I'm hoping to get a chance to stay in this one a few times as well. :) |
The room mom and I slept in while we were down there. This is the big room. It was completely GORGEOUS! I want to stay here for my first night on my honeymoon! That's how much I loved it! :D |
The dinning room. open to guests at all times. |
living room downstairs. This area is open to guests at all times. |
sunroom/tv room. Also open at all times for the guests. |
The stairs leading up to the bedrooms. |
The bed and breakfast place is completely perfect for me. It's less the 10 minutes from my college and about 20 minutes from my friend's that live in St. Charles. The bed and breakfast is run by a Christian couple. I haven't met them, but I met their one employee. She is super sweet and I liked her immediately. There's antiques all over the whole house and everything is JUST how I would want my own house someday. I felt right at home here. It's so nice too because there are Jesus pictures all around the house. It's truly a blessing from God. :)
Ultimate Frisbee |
Tuesday evening I drove down to St. Charles to hang out with Ellen and Shannon from our LEAD program that I went on a few weeks ago. As long as they don't get bored of me, I'm hoping to spend a lot of time with them and their youth group. Tuesday their youth group had a get together at the park, so it was perfect for me to head over there. :) We all had a blast!
Ellen, walking across the field. She was a good player and made several goals. :) |
Everyone taking a break. It was SUPER hot that evening. But we all had loads of fun! |
So, there you have it! My first two days of college in St. Louis. I had a really good time and I did really well at my class. There's no grades with anything, but if I could have gotten a grade I probably would have been an A. My mom couldn't believe how well I did in the class. It made me happy to make her proud. :)
For now I am back home until August 19th. Then I head down there again for one day for a class. It's possible I may try to see about spending the night in St. Louis Friday night though and see about some fun shopping or site seeing on Saturday. It just depends. :)
Until next time guys! I'll keep you all posted!


No comments:
Post a Comment