Friday, March 9, 2012

Another spring walk

First picture I've been able to get of our crazy dogs without them 
jumping all over the place ;) They looked so peaceful as I walked by.
A few days ago I decided to go on another walk and take some pictures of nature. We're starting to get the really nice warmer days. Everything is getting that spring smell in the air and at night there are always the sound of the Spring Peepers. :) Anyway, here's some pictures of spring on it's way. It's amazing how some things can slip by us when we don't stop to notice. Right now spring seems to be in the smallest of things. :)
"Honey Suckle" as we kids always called it when we were little.  These small flowers are blooming everywhere in huge clumps.

They looked so pretty when you stooped down to their level. :)

So many things in nature go unnoticed because they're so small, yet each and every one as a purpose.  These small flowers made me smile when I found them. There's something about walking around and looking for the beauty compared to just taking a walk. I always seem to find so many things to make me smile when I am quiet and just soaking up everything around me. :) I have been taking time lately to soak up the silence around me. Our world is so filled with distractions and running off to the next thing that we don't have time to soak up the the beauty around us and Christ who is always present in everything we do. I put up a quote at the top of my blog from Mother Teresa. Her words always ring so true in everything she says. Read over it and think about it. :)



Our pear tree is starting to get it's blooms. :)

Everything is proclaiming that spring is almost here! :D

With all the beautiful weather we've been having I have been cleaning out my goat barn.  This use to be the tack room, but now that we don't have anymore horses I'm trying to turn it into a nice tool area. It's looking so good! :) 

It has felt so amazing to be outside cleaning up the yard and barn. Outside work is one of my favorite things to do and I always feel like I accomplish so much! Anyway, there's what has been going on. :) I'm going to wrap this up now and go get ready for Tale practice. Tonight's practice is going to be a lot of fun! Hopefully after tonight's practice I can make a video for people to pass around to get buzz going. :) Many blessings all! 

No comments: