Monday for me was mainly spent mowing the yard. :) I love mowing the grass and this year our mower started right up and worked perfectly so we were able to get ahead on the mowing season! I mowed for 5 hours straight! It was wonderful and the yard looks fantastic!
Tuesday I helped out with painting set at the theater and praise band practice.
Wednesday was spent finishing up the Pregnancy Resource Center's DVDs for their annual banquet. I've been the PRC's photographer for several years now and as well as using my photography skills I also make them a slideshow of baby pictures from that year to play during the banquet.
Thursday was spent running the kids to voice lessons and grocery shopping. When I got home Clara and I went out into the PRC (Pet Rescue Center), not be confused with the other PRC, and started the long job of cleaning it up. :) Our Pet Rescue Center was our favorite play place when Clara, Ashley and I were little girls. :) It was our place to keep rescued animals, it was our house for playing make-believe and it was our club for everything else. After we girls stopped playing up there it basically has just been falling to pieces... The cats have gone up there a made a mess of the place and there was all kids of trash and other nasty stuff up there. Clara and I hardly made a dent yesterday, but it is progress! Pictures will come to follow so you can see the change. :) After we're done cleaning it out we're hoping it can become a fun place for our younger siblings to play in just like we did.
Today is yet another rainy day. Monday was the only day this week that we didn't have rain, hense all my mowing I did! The grass is growing like crazy though now that we've been getting so much rain. In about two hours I'm going to head into town to meet up with Ashley and Clara and we're all going shopping together in Rolla. We girls haven't been able to do this in a LONG time, so we're really looking forward to some girl time. After we're done shopping I'm going to work out and then head over to the theater to wait for Emily Borah to finish her practice with Tale. This Friday's musical practice was only for main characters to practice on their songs and stage performance. :) After practice is over I'm bringing Emily home with me for a sleepover. On the way home I'm also going to be picking up a friend's little dog that I will be dog sitting for next week while they're gone on a trip. Sounds like the little dog is adorable so I'm looking forward to dog sitting!
Saturday we're running the whole musical so see how scene changes work and all else. Should be a busy and very fun day!
Here's a few pictures from last weekend's sleepover at Abby Ymker's house. :)
| Abby and I went on a walk on MS&T's campus and both wants pictures with the sign :P |
Emily had something stuck in her teeth. Abby and I were a little nervous watching her pick it out with her huge knife! haha! What a farm girl! I love it! |
I must say I have never messed around with cows as much as I did at Abby's house! They were super sweet though and a lot of fun. :) |
| We had fun brushing them down and feeding them treats. |
| Marshmellow Smudge :) Aww! |
| She was so sweet!! |
| I've never seen these flowers before, but there were all through the woods in one area. I love how the leaves are curled around the stem. |
| Farm girls to the core! I love hanging out with these girls! We all mesh so well together! Thank you God for blessing me with such beautiful and wonderful friends! :D <3 Love you girls! |

3 comments:
I love this post and I love you!
The pictures are amazing. We had SO much fun!
<3, Elise
I love this post and I love you!
The pictures are amazing. We had SO much fun!
<3, Elise
I just saw your grad. video! I LOVED it! :)
- Me again.
Post a Comment