Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sewing at the theater

Lately I've been helping out with some of the sewing of costumes over at the theater. :) It's been a lot of fun and I've really been enjoying myself. This last time I went I got to help with shredding some of the French Ensemble pieces. The picture above is me shredding up a vest. It looked pretty ratty when I was finished with it. :)
There's nothing more odd feeling then ripping clothing up. :P

Costumes are coming along beautifully!! :D

Amy showing Abby what needs to be done on one of the girl's dresses

We have three sewing machines up there as well as lots of working space for everyone

Abby hand stitching hooks into a dress. She and I have both been having a lot of fun up there! :)


That night when I got back from sewing I noticed that the moon was really bight and completely full. :)

Gotta love my mom's camera! :D If you click on the picture it will blow it up more. You can see the craters on the moon! 
Tonight I'm staying at home while all the kids are at Jeannie night. I ended up waking up this morning with a nasty neck spasm and have basically spent the whole day in bed... :( I would consider it to be as painful as my sprained wrist was years ago. It hasn't been fun, but it seems to slowly be getting better. :)

Hope you have a lovely evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That moon is BEAUTIFUL!!! SO glad you took pictures... I may steal this... :)

A

Alyssa Jean said...

Haha :) I was excited to get the moon pictures so clear! :D I'm guessing that this is Abby ;)