Monday, March 26, 2012

A Tale of Two Cities behind the scenes!

Our first rehearsals

Hello everyone! I figured that there are probably some people that have not seen the videos of our rehearsals of A Tale of Two Cities. So here are a bunch of our videos that we've made to get people excited about our show! :D

Set building and painting :)

This video I put together with footage I've been taking every week. 
Fine Linen Drama used the video I made and put it on their YouTube site. :)

Tickets are already on sale and seats are filling up FAST!! I suggest you buy your tickets now. Fine Linen Drama has sold out every show they've done, so you'll want to get your seats soon! Last year for Seussical the Musical we sold out and had people on a waiting list!

www.finelinendrama.com

We look forward to seeing you there!!

No comments: