Monday, March 12, 2012

Tale practice

Jeni Steele,  Megan and Josh Reifer
Tale of Two Cities practices have been going fantastic!!! I got several pictures at our last practice and I'm in the middle of creating a slideshow of videos from rehearsals. Hopefully I'll get that up this weekend. :)
Anyway, for now here are a few pictures for you. :)
My cousins are incredible! They make me laugh all the time! I'm so glad that Josh is in this musical with us!

"Little One" 

Alex Goff as soldier and Mr. Nisbett

"Look in your hearts and find a soldier, there's no time to be afraid!"

"Until Tomorrow"

Everyone is doing an amazing job on stage!

That evening after practice I noticed that there was a star that was really bright in the sky.

There's the star from far away. I think it was a planet. :)

Serious zooming in on the star. I know it's blurry and dark, but I thought it was pretty neat! :)
Well, there's the pictures for now. :)

No comments: